Learn real-life, no-holds-barred street fighting techniques
that are designed to break, crush and maim your attackers.
Need a SIMPLE, EASY, and MILITARY Effective Combat System?
Learn the single best exercise you can do for gaining size and strength along with how to avoid the mistakes I made (Matt Bryers, owner of Fightauthority.com) when it came to gaining size and buidling muscle.
Simple. Honest. Effective. Self-Defense Combat System
Learn the hand-to-hand combat techniques used by the Military, Police Officers, and Security Professionals.
Learn how to eat and lift weights to get insanely strong and big for MMA, or to just look huge!
Learn the 5 most common mistakes made when trying to gain muscle, size and strength.
Advanced Jeet Kune Do Martial Arts : Fast Interception Technique: Jeet Kune Do
Learn a Fast strike Interception technique for Jeet Kune Do in this free martial arts training video.
Crash Technique to Outside Leg Reap
This video is a H2H Self Defense technique utilizing the crashing technique with an elbow strike to enter into an Outside Leg Reap Takedown. The video is provided by Matt Bryers, the owner of Fightauthority.com and Certified H2H Combat Instructor.
Defending against a committed Knife Attack Reality
If your opponent is ccommitted to a stabbing or shanking attack you better run or knock them out before they get going because otherwise you are fcukd
Wing Chun Training & Street Fight Against Multiple Attackers & Outtakes
Mid-level training (except for the high kicks). Street fight against 2.5 attackers using mostly simple, no-nonsense techniques
Wing Chun Vs Kicks Pt 1
This is part 1 dealing with Wing Chun vs Kicks. Pt1 examines how kickers do things, and the realistic approach to actually dealing with kicks. Kickers are often underestimated, but good kickers follow the same approach that wing chun does. a) They cover the centerline when doing their attack b) They know proper distance to apply kicks and not telegraph their move c)They can generate incredible power without winding up.
To often people apply wing chun techniques that go against the theory, blocking kicks with bong gur and gan jaam, just to name a few, but at the same time exposing themselve to block techinques at the peak of the kicks power. You'll see how just speed and power are used in kicks and to realistically block them as others have tried, will not really work.
Self-Defense Stand-up Technique when Pinned Against Wall
H2H Self-Defense - Learn how to stand-up when an opponent has pinned you against the wall.
Krav Maga Techniques : Krav Maga Front Kicks
Learn how to use the front kick in Krav Maga from a martial arts expert in this free instructional video.
Combat Sambo -self Defense
Self defense against being pinned on wall.
How to defend a grab and punch in a fight
How to defend a grab and punch - a Responses to Common Attacks
Small joint attacks - Finger Destruction
How to attack small joints like fingers. Very dangerous and effective in a real street fight situation.
Combat Jujitsu Techniques: Defending a Bear Hug
Defend against a bear hug by framing the neck and stepping to the side of the attacker in a street fight.
Street Krav Maga
The prevalence of Krav Maga programs taught by frauds wearing BDUs has made it very difficult for the average person to find authentic training in this brutal art used by Israeli Defense Force personnel. Military veteran and former law enforcement officer Branimir Tudjan tears away the commercialization and hype to reveal the true Krav Maga
Street Self Defence
Close Quarter Combat expert Glenn Zwiers teaches you the most effective way to deal with an agressive threat. Fast efficient and furious.
Boxing for MMA - Overhand Right by Joe Lauzon
Boxing for MMA - Overhand Right from Joe Lauzon MMA Striking Video Series
Military Filipino Fighting Systems
Military Close Quarters Combat training demonstration using Filipino fighting concepts along with knife fighting, grappling and striking.
Jujitsu Defense Techniques: Rear Drag Defense
In jujitsu, defend against the rear drag by stepping behind the leg and tripping the opponent to the ground to break free and begin striking
Essential Self-defense Tips: Vital Point Striking
Sensei Anthony Britton demonstrates how to defend yourself against an attacker larger and heavier than yourself by applying the principles of vital point striking.
Martial Street Art: Capoeira Street Fighting
Some dirty techniques to take down a real opponent.
-For artist contact, written bios and more street artists check out concretebeat.blogspot
Boxing for MMA - Striking for Bottom Guard by Joe Lauzon
Boxing for MMA - Striking for Bottom Guard from Joe Lauzon Ground and Pound in MMA Video Series
Jiu Jitsu Arresting Techniques: Pins
Here are 2 pins for arresting techniques in jiu itsu. One attacks the elbow the other the shoulder.
- Marine Corps Martial Arts Program (MCMAP) [techniques]
- Combat system developed by the United States Marine Corps to combine existing and new hand-to-hand and close quarters combat (CQC) techniques with morale and team-building functions and instruction in what the Marine Corps calls the "Warrior Ethos". Unarmed combat, edged weapons, weapons of opportunity, and rifle and bayonet techniques.
- Modern Army Combatives [techniques]
- Realistic training around the Army. Basic techniques. MAC fundamental techniques in a series of grappling drills. The basic techniques form a framework upon which the rest of the program can build and are taught as a series of drills. Course is heavy on grappling, but it is a course designed for soldiers going into combat. Combatives can be used to kill or disable, the man that typically wins a hand-to-hand fight in combat is the one whose allies arrive with guns first.
- San Shou [techniques] [style info]
- Synthesis of traditional Chinese kung fu fighting techniques into a more amorphous system and is commonly taught alongside traditional Chinese styles which Sanshou techniques, theory and training methods are derived from. The emphasis of Sanshou is on realistic fighting ability. As an unarmed self-defense, close combat system, Sanshou includes da (punches), ti (kicks), shuai (grappling), and na (throws, locks, chokes).
- Combat Sambo [techniques] [style info]
- Modern martial art, combat sport and self-defense system developed in the former Soviet Union. Utilized and developed for the military, combat sambo includes practice with weapons, including disarming techniques. Competition in combat sambo resembles older forms of judo and modern mixed martial arts, including extensive forms of striking and grappling.
- Israeli Kapap [training] [style info]
- Kapap translated as "face to face combat", is the original Israeli combat system of defensive tactics, hand to hand combat and self defense employed by the Jewish Underground Movements. Primarily considered as a practical skill set. The main focus was Physical endurance, elevate and strengthen the spirit, developing a defensive and offensive skill set when needed. It included physical training and endurance, cold weapon practical usage, Boxing and JuJutsu fight styles knife and sticks.
- Krav Maga [techniques] [style videos]
- Krav Maga is an eclectic self-defense and military hand-to-hand combat system developed in Israel, which assumes no quarter, and emphasizes maximum threat neutralization in a "real life" context. It came to prominence following its adoption by various Israeli Security Forces. The attacks and defenses are intended for potentially lethal threat situations, and aim to neutralize these and escape via maximum pain or damage to opponents, as rapidly and safely as possible. Crippling attacks to vulnerable body parts, including groin and eye strikes, headbutts, and other efficient and potentially brutal attacks, improvised use of any objects available, and maximizing personal safety in a fight, are emphasized.
- Systema [techniques] [style info]
- Systema is a Russian martial art. It is designed to be highly adaptive and practical, training using drills and sparring instead of set kata. It focuses mainly on the six body levers (elbows, neck, knees, waist, ankles, and shoulders), while also teaching pressure point application and takedowns. Systema is often advertised as being a martial art employed by some Russian Spetsnaz units.
- Defendo [techniques] [style info]
- Defendo is a martial art and self defense system created in 1945 for law enforcement by Bill Underwood, a British born Canadian. Underwood was originally the creator of Combato a "non-boxing or wrestling" unarmed combat system which he taught in Montreal, Quebec.
- Wing Tsun [techniques] [style info]
- The main objective of WingTsun (WT) is to be a realistic system of self-defense. WT does not focus on fighting “techniques”, instead relying on fighting and energy principles to be followed at all times.
- Kali Eskrima [techniques] [style info]
- Eskrima emphasize stick and sword fighting. Eskrima is actually a defense through offense-based art. Modern training methods tend to de-emphasize careful footwork and low stances, with more emphasis on learning techniques as opposed to more direct and effective tactics designed to instantly end an encounter.
- Pencak Silat [techniques] [style info]
- Pencak Silat is a martial art from Indonesia that in its self-defense form, using hands and foot fighting techniques combined with a series of characteristic footsteps. It is primarily a killing and self defense art that also uses many weapons. There are a 100s of forms of Silat and some aspects are kept secret.