- When on the offensive, it's best to take care of the centerline.
- By protecting the center, even if your assailant attacks you, his strikes will probably just bounce off your incoming offensive.
- One way to protect your centerline while attacking aggressively is to use the C-grip to the throat (left).
- This is as simple as turning your hand into a claw and grabbing the opponent's throat with it.
- Any grabbing of the trachea is, of course, illegal under most Cage Fighting rules.
- Where the head goes, the body must follow (right).
- Be aware that grabbing the throat like this can cause damage to the throat and esophagus, which can cause the trachea to swell and close. In other words, if you attack the throat like this, you may kill your attacker. If lethal force isn't justified, YOU are the bad guy, not him.
Learn More about Cage Fighting Secrets for the Streets Here
- Illegal Cage Fighting Techniques for the Street
- Defend easily against weapons
- Learn to use the headbutt the correct way
- Become a bareknuckle brawler
- Cause instant and uncontrollable panic in your attacker
- More Brutal Techniques and Brutal Street Fighting Methods
More Videos and Resources:
- Check out the C-Grip Video from Street Fighting Secrets: d
- Street Fighting Technique Videos
- Fightauthority.com - Martial Arts and Street Fighting Techniques
|< Prev||Next >|