Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/artoffighting/public_html/watch.php on line 15

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/artoffighting/public_html/watch.php:15) in /home/artoffighting/public_html/watch.php on line 19

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/artoffighting/public_html/watch.php:15) in /home/artoffighting/public_html/watch.php on line 20

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/artoffighting/public_html/watch.php:15) in /home/artoffighting/public_html/watch.php on line 21

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/artoffighting/public_html/watch.php:15) in /home/artoffighting/public_html/watch.php on line 30

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/artoffighting/public_html/watch.php:15) in /home/artoffighting/public_html/watch.php on line 31

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/artoffighting/public_html/watch.php:15) in /home/artoffighting/public_html/watch.php on line 32
Los Hispanos visitan la - progressive fighting systems

Los Hispanos visitan la Video Video

Military Fighting System - H2H Self-Defense
Need a SIMPLE, EASY, and MILITARY Effective Combat System?
Get Crazy Strong and Big
Learn how to eat and lift weights to get insanely strong and big for MMA, or to just look huge!
Learn Reality Combat Techniques
Simple. Honest. Effective. Self-Defense Combat System
Learn the hand-to-hand combat techniques used by the Military, Police Officers, and Security Professionals.
"Illegal" Cage Fighting Techniques for the Street
Learn real-life, no-holds-barred street fighting techniques that are designed to break, crush and maim your attackers.
Rating:   Views: 198

Visit the Brand New fighting ! Sigung Paul Vunak's Brand New Jeet Kune Do for Real World Combat s, produced by Century Martial Arts. THE 2010 SIERRA SUMMIT INSTRUCTORSHIP RETREAT June 5-6, 2010 Ö register at fighting/seminars. Edged Weapons: In our world of teaching the military and law enforcement, Edged Weapons is the #1 most sought after subject on the planet. We recently released 25% of our Edged Weapons Prog...ram in the May, 2009 seminar. We will now release the other 75% of the edged weapons Program! Trapping: The absolute razorís edge of technology lies in the ability to enter into trapping range and apply traps to an individual while sparring out of the MMA matrix! These are the most potent 5 hours I have in my arsenal to teach any individual to functionalize their traps once and for all. Law Enforcement: Our Law Enforcement program, (Force Continuum), is increasingly becoming the most desired and respected in the country. Having this certificate of completion in your tool box is your single greatest weapon in getting into any Law Enforcement department in the country. We will have some of my top Law Enforcement Officers on hand to assist. ìOur Sierra Summit retreat is my most passionate project. Here are my 3 Guarantees: 1. You will be provided with over 15 hours of the best martial arts training you have ever had. 2. Without a school we will show each of you how to clear $72000 a year working 2 days a week as a Martial Arts Instructor. 3. By ... progressive fighting systems

Related » Videos


Custom Search
 

Your are currently browsing this site with Internet Explorer 6 (IE6).

Your current web browser must be updated to version 7 of Internet Explorer (IE7) to take advantage of all of template's capabilities.

Why should I upgrade to Internet Explorer 7? Microsoft has redesigned Internet Explorer from the ground up, with better security, new capabilities, and a whole new interface. Many changes resulted from the feedback of millions of users who tested prerelease versions of the new browser. The most compelling reason to upgrade is the improved security. The Internet of today is not the Internet of five years ago. There are dangers that simply didn't exist back in 2001, when Internet Explorer 6 was released to the world. Internet Explorer 7 makes surfing the web fundamentally safer by offering greater protection against viruses, spyware, and other online risks.

Get free downloads for Internet Explorer 7, including recommended updates as they become available. To download Internet Explorer 7 in the language of your choice, please visit the Internet Explorer 7 worldwide page.