: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect
]: User artoffighting_ao already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/artoffighting/public_html/myads160-w.php
on line 6
: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/artoffighting/public_html/myads160-w.php
on line 7
: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/artoffighting/public_html/myads160-w.php
on line 9
: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/artoffighting/public_html/myads160-w.php
on line 11
The youtube adds make revenue for the school so please check them out!
Wish to visit us here and train in Hand to Hand, Stick and Weapon defense? Let us help plan your arrival make it easy to train with the masters and enjoy your tip stress free. Thank you for viewing my channel your donation is appreciated If you would like to discuss the details on skype and exchange email details to get you started please contact me. If you have decided this training is for you and are 70% certain of your arrival in the next 6months it is well worth the $65 consultation donation so we can answer all your questions and make sure this trip happens exactly as you would wish.
Close Range Sparing Balintawak Eskrima Lapu Lapu Philippines
Shining the LIGHT on Undeground Balintawak Eskrima Techinques
Stick fighting has many 'ranges of distance' the first is Largo Mano Long Range techniques in Eskrima Stick Fighting. Largo Mano can lead into common Balintawak style and then finally into the superior technique of "rosada" predictive formula fighting.
Close Range Stick Fighting often called Balintawak. These ideas will enhance your close range fighting and add to your skills a superior offensive defensive one strike victory concepts, instant disarms and the pressure sensitivity skills to place your oppenent off balance, confused and unable to prevent your strikes where you choose them to land.
http://martial-arts-holiday-philippines.blogspot.com - Visit Cebu in the Philippines and spend from 1 month through to 2 years training in the most effective sophisticated Advanced Balintawak Eskrima Martial Arts. Learn from our English speaking knowledgeable and friendly Masters and Grandmasters. Once in a Lifetime opportunity to train within a family lineage in an effective complete martial arts system of advanced combat Balintawak Eskrima Stick Fighting and Martial Science Kung Fu.
5 obvious` reasons for coming to train with us in the Philippines
1. Cebu Island in the Philippines probably has more Grandmasters per capita of anyplace on planet Earth. Here we have Fathers who taught sons who in turn taught their sons and in turn their sons. A true authentic lineage in martial arts excellence only now, within the last few years, is this knowledge available to be learnt by Westerners.
2. The Filipino martial arts systems are designed for real self defense forged over hundreds of years of life and death battles between the competing islands and clans. The Filipino martial arts systems are unique, sophisticated and devastating in effect. This is not an exercise or a dance lessons designed as martial arts for kids often found in the West.
3. Most martial arts training in the Western World is available twice a week perhaps a one hour lesson. Compare that to the rapid progress you can make here with our training facility. We have numerous Grandmasters and Masters training here between 2 to 4 hours everyday ready and waiting for your attendance. Become an Eskrima Black Belt within a year with our intense training program.
4. The Philippines martial arts are extremely practical. They start with weapons like the stick, sword and knife and work through to hand to hand techniques all using the same methodology. This is a complete system not a hodge podge of mixed martial arts styles. These systems are not overly fancy and do not require any acrobatics in their moves. Anybody in any physical shape can gain from our classes - all body styles, any age at any skill level will find our training riveting, exhilarating and intensely practical.
5. Our training is very moderately priced. Under $2000 per year allows you to involve yourself up to four hours per day training, with various masters and their varying systems. Living in the Philippines is also cheap and we arrange a one year visa from $300 and simple and practical accommodation. Internet access, delicious foods, entertainment and travel around the 7000 islands here is also cheap and readily available. Come to an oasis and combine a long holiday and martial arts!
Take a look at the sponsors they may help to prep you. A simple click on the adds displayed in my videos allows you to help me support my life here in Asia. A simple click on the adds displayed in my videos allows you to help me support my life here in Asia.
Also If u agree with my analysis - bitcoin me here - 1GbwWgUJaH9kCrHMfPWP5RFQQC31D7x8qR
a basic in "CERADA" meaning: holding
GM Ramon rosada totally holding the stick because his the offensive and his student will defense, in this fight two of the warrior is holding the weapon. This fight also used the "CUENTADA"or advance thinking. Your thinking about how can you trap your enemy. and then get the weapon in this fight in order to survive they must used the style of "SHIFTING, RE-SHIFTING, & TRAPPING" and if the fight goes longer its because all of the style from basic to advance have applied already.